Meditation Classes in the SF Bay Area
New Fall Classes - Registration Coming Soon
Organizations we've worked with:
- Jewish Vocational Services
- Employers Advisory Council San Francisco Chapter
- Judicial Council of California
- UCSF Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
- San Francisco Sheriff's Department
- Women in Consulting San Francisco Chapter
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Portola Family Resource Center
- Youth Development Peer Network
- Daly City Youth Health Center
What students are saying:
"Bill is an extraordinary teacher of mindfulness meditation. . . I am profoundly grateful for this experience." Mark
"Suvanna was superb—intuitive, articulate, and well-informed.” Raymond
"I feel more hopeful, more love for myself, and less lonely." Elizabeth
"I expected to reduce stress. I achieved this plus I started a journey looking at the world more calmly, objectively...It’s been wonderful. Suvanna's course changed my life." Anna
"Bill exhibited patience, empathy and insight with every exchange with the participants. He had incredible compassion and intuition when responding to the challenges that each person disclosed." Ken
"Each evening was well structured in terms of variety of exercises, presentation, discussion." Kerry
"[I learned that] I am capable of healing myself." Rachel
Welcome to Stress Reduction at Work
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
In San Francisco & Berkeley
Mindfulness-based stress reduction is an accessible and practical training for decreasing stress and nurturing health and well-being.
Even in the midst of serious challenges, MBSR can help us attain greater satisfaction and balance in our lives.
Participants in our courses benefit in the following ways:
- Learn meditation techniques that can help them create ease in challenging situations
- Use the breath as a doorway to healing and understanding
- Noticing sensations & learning to listen to the body
- How to work with an agitated mind
- Working with emotions
- How to transform negative patterns
- Applying mindfulness in everyday situations
Courses and Workshops
Stress Reduction at Work offers meditation classes in the SF Bay Area tailored to meet your specific needs, including:
- Eight-week evening courses in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, open to the general public, at locations in San Francisco and Berkeley.
- Five-week lunchtime meditation courses at businesses and nonprofits throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. (If you want a stress reduction class at work, call your Human Resources contact and let them know!)
- Introductory talks and seminars on stress reduction and mindfulness, as well as individual consultation.
For trainer bios, see About Us.
For more information, contact us by e-mail at
email@example.com or call us at (415) 820-1533.